Tuesday, November 15, 2005

181 lbs


Time to rethink the weight goal. Its Nov 15 and I'm 181. That means to get down to 160 by Christmas I have to lose (181-160)/(Dec 25-Nov15) = 0.52 lb per day or 3.64 lb per week. I think losing 2 lbs a week is more reasonable. So my new goal is going to be 170 lbs by Christmas.

This test result feels like a good fit to me -- especially the bit about my first date being "walking around aimlessly and talking." I really like that first date. I definitely have a laid back flirting style.



Your Heart Is Green





Love completes you, but that doesn't mean you seek it out.
When love comes your way, you integrate it peacefully into the rest of you life.

Your flirting style: Laid back

Your lucky first date: Walking around aimlessly and talking

Your dream lover: Is both enthusiastic and calm

What you bring to relationships: Balance



No comments: