Thursday, May 08, 2003

Anatomy of Cathy's May 8th Aries horoscope

Though your mind may have felt a bit clouded over the past few days, today the fog might clear, and you might be feeling more focused.
This one doesn't really ring true. I'm not really feeling more focused.

Money matters might need to be handled, dear Aries, and you're in just the right space to dig in and take care of them.
This one is eerily smack on today. How did they know that today I sign my loan papers. Te. He. And that I got my cost of living raise today too!

Once practical matters are settled, however, this is a great day for spiritual studies or meditation.
Seems to me every day is a great day for spiritual studies or meditation. I don't plan on doing any spritual studies or meditation after I sign my loan papers.

Creative projects can also benefit from your increased concentration
Hmmm. Perhaps tonight is the time to write my Mom's day letter (it won't get there in time, but she'll still enjoy it).


No comments: