Thursday, November 10, 2011

Random Purposeless Questions and some Answers

The directions on frozen dinners say to carefully remove the dinner from the microwave oven.  Has this bit of instruction really prevented someone from carelessly removing the dinner from the oven and getting hurt?

How did the questions "what's up" come to mean what is going on?  I annoyed a friend of mine by always answering this question with "the sky".

What really provokes you but you find it hard to defend your reaction?  I have a strong reaction to anyone who talks to me about dressing a certain way to attain some goal. It seems like my reaction is over the top and I find it hard to defend why I'm so irked.

Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise birthday party and did you like it?  My Mom threw me a surprise party for my 18th birthday and I liked it.

When I have high expectations for travel, I often don't enjoy it as much as when I have low expectations.  When I was about 21 years old, I went traveling to Wales to a town called Portmeirion.  I had no clue what it was about but one of my chums wanted to go there.   It turned out to be a really fun unexpected surprise.   Have you ever had this experience?

How many things can you think  of that you could "come out" about?   Have you or would you want to come out about them?

Do you have a favorite blanket?  I do.  Its a lavendar fuzzy down comforter.  I like the fuzziness and the warmth!

Are you a bumper sticker fan?  My car has no bumper stickers while my last one was rather plastered with them.  I have been going back and forth on whether to add bumper stickers to my current car.
















No comments: