Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Sleepy, Sleepy, Sleepy. When will I ever learn that if I go to bed at 11:30 p.m. and get up at 6 a.m. I'll be tired all day. I just got sucked into TV last night: Big Brother IV, Last Comic Standing, and Law and Order. My memory seems to desert me at night as I keep saying "Oh I'll just stay up another hour, it won't be so bad tomorrow." Then tomorrow comes and ug ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Tonight CCC is coming over and we'll pack up our backpacks and put them in my car so we can take off right at 2 p.m. when I get off work on Thursday. Yesterday afternoon after work, CCC and I put up her tent to make sure all the parts were there and that there was room enough for two in the tent. There was and the tent did have all its parts. We will be camping or staying at a motel Thursday night. The backpack trip starts early Friday afternoon.

No comments: