Monday, March 24, 2003


Well .. gotta blog on my birthday. I'm 42 years old today, a nice age. Monday is not my favorite day for a birthday. I do get to go see Stanford play Minnesota in the NCAA womens basketball tournament second round tonight. I'll have my favorite dinner at Hobees before the game. I am going to be way sleepy tomorrow since the game starts at 8:30 p.m. I probably won't get home till around 11:30 p.m. If I get up at 6 a.m. as usual that's only 6.5 hours of sleep about 1.5 short of what I need for a good nights sleep! I am already sleepy and I haven't even stayed up yet. LOL!


I'm feeling slightly lonely today so I spread the word about my birthday to just about everyone I know online so at least I won't be lonely in the virtual world. Kathy from work did say happy birthday this morning and I really appreciated that. I get to sit next to my basketball seat neighbor tonight, Ed. I'll probably let him in on the fact its my birthday. He'll make some joke about what a baby I am since he is almost old enough to be my Dad.

No comments: