Friday, March 15, 2002


Hey ... just like an Enterprise captain, I have my own logs. CLOGS stands for Cathy's LOGS!


Good descriptors for this week: dull, dreary, and blue. My depression reared its ugly head and brought me down on Tuesday followed by quite a land slide on Wednesday. Yesterday friends and family helped me pick myself up and dust myself off. Now today I'm gingerly climbing back up the slippery slope. The weekend is looking good though. Hiking, hot tub soaking, hanging out with friends, and women's basketball! Now that's a set of real antidepressants for me.


4 comments:

A New England Life said...

2002, wow that's a long time ago! Judging by your latest post in May it appears you are doing well. Funny how much things can change over the years. Glad yours was a positive one! Friends can make a world of difference.

Kelly said...

Stopping by through "first post" linky, you have been blogging for awhile....

~ Mona said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and linking your 1st blog post. WOW! 2002! That's quite the journey to re-read.
~Mona

cdrdash said...

I must confess that although I started blogging early I have gone through many stops and starts. I have not consistently blogged for all that time! And I never worried about whether anyone was actually reading my blog :-) It served more as a journal and a way to communicate with my friends for some years.